Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Friday, August 13, 2021

Microbiome Thyroid: Restore Your Gut and Heal Your Hidden Thyroid Disease

 


Microbiome Thyroid: Restore Your Gut and Heal Your Hidden Thyroid Disease (Microbiome Medicine Library) 

You could have Thyroid eye disease associated with Graves (hyperthyroid) even if you are hypothyroid.
I love this book. Having recently been diagnosed with Hashimotos, I knew this book would speak to me. What I like best about the book is the 30 day plan with a feasible way of incorporating all the thyroid friendly foods. usually you have a big list.. but having interesting recipes and day wise plan makes it easy. Theres a detail about NTIS - Non thyroid Illness syndrome, which I havent heard of before. Many more details about microbiome health and how to cure thyroid with a good gut. Recently I heard Dave asprey takes glutathione injections. You will find out which foods contain that. Lots of info on the symptoms and case studies of people with different types of thyroid dysfunctions.

No comments: