Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Sunday, August 22, 2021

How to prep your body for a 24 hour fast


 What happens to body during a 24 hour fast

Last week I saw this video and learned that hunger comes in waves. I didnt think that I would be doing a 5 hour window eating and a 24 hour fast in a week of that.

What helped me do this was pay attention to my body. In the last month, I have upped my protein and fat intake which made me lose all the snacking and energy crashes.

I read somewhere that you should be able to go 3 to 6 hours without eating to be able to fast. Get yourself fat adapted to feel less hungry between meals.

Next prep is for 36 hours, when the time is right.

At 7:44 you see the hunger going down and the waves picture. If you watch it further, you also see graphs for how hunger decreases over longer fasting periods and how this works for both men and women.

No comments: