Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Drinking lots of water

 Water reaches the skin last

It has not been even 2 weeks of drinking more water than usual but I have already started noticing my hands glow and a few days ago, I woke up in the morning and found "radiant glow" in my face. This has happened only twice before in my life. One time it was a summer vacation where I sweat a lot and felt very thirsty and kept drinking lots of water. A couple of people who wouldnt be into noticing such things asked me what I had done. It might have stayed so for about a month.

Another time I chalked it to water from fruits.

I am not a natural water drinker. If I push it, I dont drink the normal 24oz too (ya that bad). Somehow I got into the habit and now I am guzzler who actually feels thirsty. Great sign. 

You could say that water is the natural moisturiser of your skin.

I have also been having baby spinach for about a week now which is cleaning skin from inside out and yogurt too.

No comments: