Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Friday, July 24, 2020

Day 4 Exercise

the thing about military presses, to take them as higha s possible.
Athean shows how to do do incline press at home. And for the normal chest press at home, its called floor press.
Shoulder press better done with mirror. Pullover did a number on me. In some misunderstood land, I was not bringing it back all the way over and then I realised, I have to do it all over. Makes up for the non-logging of previous exercise where I forgot to unpause the watch. When it came to shoulder presses I stopped the watch as I was taking my sweet own time with breaks before I could complete the target. It took more than an hour with all the break before make. Overall it has been close to 1 hr 45 min with lots of breaks.

No comments: