Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Friday, January 3, 2020

Volunteering and time affluence

One day I volunteered as a judge at robotics competition. I enjoyed a lot that day, as I had a knowledgeable friend who showed me how to interview the participants. The next day I felt that I lost a weekend, not lose lose but felt that somehow the weekend missed a day. The whole activity was from 8am-2pm (free lunch and coffee included) but it was the first thing in the morning. Unlike another event, where the event was only 1 hour and commute added another 2 hours. Although I might have done other things which I cant recall on the other day but I could clearly see that the replenishing was not done by the weekend.

Volunteering consumes your time, but the act of giving time away makes you feel more in control of it.


No comments: