Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Handling busy life

One of the ways of handling busy life is taking it day by day for managing stress by taking it in small chunks. But by doing that we miss out any overlaps across days that we can reduce the activity by taking a look at the week long traffic. a while ago I made a trip to a place and again the enxt day but lost the obvious connection that I could have combined the trips and the need for the first was obfuscated by a third variable, but I did not think that deep.
It is a reminder that in the daily detail, bigger optimisations are lost. This is where, someone else who has a greater grip on things/manager can help by communicating. I was not told by the third variable, thinking it was obvious. In a work situation,where many combinations of  a work was needed, I thought it was obvious that with 2 settings in 2 tasks, it was going to be 4 variations, but at the end, I realised that I had to spell it out.

No comments: