Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Monday, October 7, 2019

Zompers Instant Slime Kit













Image Courtesy: Zompers Slime Kit

The other day I remember my kid asking for making our own slime after having fun with the Squoosh-O's neon slime kit and instant snow kit. With the extra instant snow, when put in water, it would congeal and volume up so quickly.
When I saw the Instant slime Kit, I knew it fit the bill. Bonus is Special slime characteritics.
I got two boxes, I didnt realise each was different in its type.
It turns out that we had one that
changes color when cold
and the other that
changes color with sunlight.
Kids had fun like lab scientists, wearing aprons, measuring water with cups provided. Once the slime is done, you get to store them in small cups with mound lids. In this whole experiment, they also learned how to ask Siri to siwtch the timer for the color change while they are freezing them. I even heard an call to Alexa to tell Siri to switch the timer. Now that is an around the world route. But such is fall fun. The 'Glows in the dark' is a cool option too, especially with you know whats around the corner.

No comments: