Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Oxycise! Zero-Impact Fitness



Oxycise! Zero-Impact Fitness

What is oxycise?

I wondered what oxycise is all about. Its giving yourself a gift of fresh air.  I just finished Barre Level 1. Cant wait to see how Level 2 gets advanced. I had to do it with pauses. Thats one of the things I like best about this oxycise is that you can take a break and dont have to do it all in one setting. The other good thing being that you can do it on a full stomach. I did this right after eating. There are some days where I have to time exercise and eating and that can get difficult. On the days I miss out on exercise, I am going to try this out. Even within 5 minutes of the oxycise you can feel how light it feels to fill yourself with fresh air, focusing on just breathing. It will clear up your mind and soul.



No comments: