Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Nerves of Steel: How I Followed My Dreams, Earned My Wings, and Faced My Greatest Challenge



Nerves of Steel: How I Followed My Dreams, Earned My Wings, and Faced My Greatest Challenge


"The real mark of heroes is not the feats they achieve but their capacity for hope, resiliency and caring for others." - Penny Pennington.

"We have not practised this in the simulator". If this is the reading, then the situation aint good right.

pig enjoying chewing gum
throwing pitchforks into hay

Wow talking a plane to an interview to be turned into rental money for a hired flying lesson. there's the chops.

fam (familiarization) and form (formation) flights

roll with the punches and return a few like Tom Murry, ex Calvin Kein CEO in his oil rig days.

After reading this book, I have a greater appreciation for First woman any role.

Like the instructions to the captain that 'speed is your discretion' or 'altitude is your discretion' reminded me of the wise quip of "Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional".

"Good habits become a personal gold mine and should be guarded as such" - Tammie Jo Shults




West with the Night: A Memoir


Books - Black Stallion, The horse and his boy



No comments: