Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Fit mom stories















Fit mom

Com’era Dov’era 
 As-is.

If you had to grade your current fitness, what grade would you give yourself?
If you had to grade your probable fitness 10 years from now?
If you graded yourself 10 years ago about your current fitness.
Do they all line up? Is there a good learning curve? I bet there is.
Lately I reached a goal. I got back to my second pre-pregnancy weight after 4 years.Why did I take that long?

The short answer – Read The Secret Life of Fat-Science Understood by Tara Sylver, PhD.

Long answer – In the last three years, I was somewhere along the bridge and then for some reason, there was a reset button pressed and then I was back to the starting weight, This happened thrice. But all this while I was exercising. I was getting stronger.


What is The goal ?
I’m stuck at a number . First pre-pregnancy weight
If you can have anything in the world – What would it be?
where it was and as it was!

When you are a mother, you think you can go back in time to the weight
It is human tendency to be anxious about getting back to the glory past.

Com’era, dov’era



No comments: