Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, December 22, 2018

The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It!: Simple, Scrumptious Recipes for Crazy Busy Lives by Ree Drummond



The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It!: Simple, Scrumptious Recipes for Crazy Busy Lives by Ree Drummond


I have made some recipes from Pioneer Woman's blog but I think this is her first cookbook, that I am reading. Her list of ingredients is new to me. But the pictures of step by step of the recipes is satisfying. You know exactly how the final thing came to be. 
Adding fruit preserves in pancake. Definitely something I will sign up for. Some diced fruit. Keep it coming.
 Waffle Iron hash Browns. Another cool idea.

Chicken Piccata sauce is mouthwatering.

Now I know what to do with Ikea Muesli that I wanted to introduce to my kids (that didnt go well). Overnight Muesli. I have had Quaker Overnight Oats, Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch, Breakfast Cereal, 12 Cups. I think this will be fun too. That cold, crunchy, heavenly feeling.

No comments: