Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Detour

What is your first reaction when called for a detour? I thought, I will rely on my directional sense. May be it was the night or may be the magnetic power of the earth was shut off but I kept taking rounds and rounds and rounds not really, I actually thought I was following someone like me, trying to get out of this trouble and onto a real road. Isnt it strange that the road is packed when the lanes are congested and suddenly only you are left. At one point, the car that I was trying to follow was trying to take a left, but with so much of oncoming traffic, the car quit and took a right. I did the same and guess where I ended. Now you know why there was so much traffic in the other direction.
Which movie was it, where the people trying to flee ending up in the same location because it was dark and raining.
How did I return? When I had enough, I pulled over in an apartment parking lot after a roller coaster maze of parking lots and resorted to the smart phone. I could have done that at the earliest but had to have some adventure. Haunted Street for the grownups.

No comments: