Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Monday, July 23, 2018

The unicorn in Glitter Rhinos



One day, while picking up my daughter from camp, I found glitter leading my way. My first thought went to the Little Red Riding Hood story.  Little Red Riding Hood could have used glitter too to mark her way out of safety.



Like this Gloria the rhino who loves glitter, Little Red Riding Hood could have glitter on her cape.



The glittery rhino itself is being referred to as chubby unicorn.

University of Unicota scientist says It all makes so much sense now – the horn, the rainbows, the glitter and a fondness for all things pink. I just can’t believe we didn’t make this connection sooner. We have to do everything we can to save these incredible creatures and keep the unicorn in them alive.

PS: That glitter was on the route to youth talent competition room.

No comments: