Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Musings

I like how Japanese and Chinese art with its simple lines can evoke emotions.

What were your favourite toys as kids? Now I like miniature stuff.

Today I heard the chanting of a mouring dove on a pole. The one on the next pole had the same things to say. The me bird in visual.

daily dozen something like Surya namaskara

Daisy wheel printer

Dakhma. Tower of silence.

Damp box - Wow, wipes can stay moist now, even in summer.

Damp dry - When dry clothes are being ironed in India, a splatter of drops through your fingers makes them enough damp dry.

Danaus

Dancing frog

From Kitchen chemistry, Dave Barry might be lost in the kitchen. My husband likes to help me in the kitchen while I am cooking, but I find it so much easier to chop/cook on auto pilot.



No comments: