Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sugar here




I read Wild by Cheryl Strayed and was interested when this book came out. I read around a little and concluded that I didnt like the questions being asked. With the book in my hands, I see that the answers are not short. Long enough to essay. When should you proclaim love? When 'You think you love her' in Like an iron bell. Love is such a complex thing, as Johnny notes with all its 'promises and commitments'. Can love be divested of its citation from past?
The answers come with a title to. My favourite title so far Seeing someone in a new more fractured light
In Go! Go! Go!, the question itself makes it all clear of all those times when we hear of bands break up and feel bad, why they need to for their personal growth. In What Happened to Sophie Wilder, the characters set off a story on things they see, so they dont have to live that life if they can imagine it. In the same way, reading these questions we go down the lives of others without being them.

No comments: