Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Friday, March 2, 2012

Dreaming proof

In a dream
you are two days ahead
A snack from home is
at the foot of the bed
Eating it I believe
you are home
My parents are changing
the furniture
bringing the bed
to living room
the kitchen is
now where the porch was

I think its a dream
I wake up to find you there
My brothers there too
still a kid
I ask him why he is so
says hes always been so
He came along with his BIL
and 40 other kids on an
express trip here

There are relatives
carrying food for them
I believe you are here
ignoring me

I want to walk away too
but cant too far

with the baby
getting hinged between
the bed her aunt is on
and the wall

with the baby
on a high swing
(who put her there?)
falling down
before I pull a chair
to get her down
she falls onto her
blanket

I wake up
You are still not here

No comments: