Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

nature looking out from the cheekbones of EberHart

The Groundhog. Compare this experience with William Stafford's 'Traveling through the Dark'.
Eberhart's line ' my stick had done nor good nor harm'- The stick like stylus to turn the words up and down, in and around the coils to see what one side wont reveal, the other hides.

Compare them both with The Wellfleet Whale of Stanley Kunitz.

cute collection likeWWF cards of poets and their poems.

I like this poetry site

I am looking for 'the Swallows return' by Richard Eberhart. His line 'death is available to birds as to man in all weathers'.

Gnat on my paper. Its usually spider on my paper. Tiny ones. The penultimate one I saw had 8 legs with symmetry around the central axis. The ultimate one had a leg sticking out extended like a long-legged? It was light brown in color with dark spots at equal intervals. I was looking for the kinds of spiders and found that the legs dont have to be symmetrical. One species has pairs of legs grouped like a cross.

21st century man with his poem tampered and Long term suffering with 'time's up, put your pens down'.

Correspondence

I am looking for 'Coast of Maine ' poem too. Eberhart has written more on Maine
Design y Rober Frost.

PS: For title refer to The hard structure of the world poem by EberHart.
Wellfleet oysters in Fannie's Last supper

No comments: