Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dreamworks

There is a saucepan with savory snacks and potatoes reduced in milk. I see a man carrying a basket with a lettuce layer which could hold half a dozen cabbages with two cabbages to a side and lots of green from some sort of herb like coriander or dill. Before sleeping, I flipped pages of
Veselka cookbook
Before I slipped into sleep, I heard a bit of Edwin Peterson's Penns Woods west - Hostel with almost a score people going out on their bikes into woods.
My dad and I go on bicycles from a sloping bridge. On the left, we view the church from a higher point of view. The second floor inside with the ground wider by a room width all around.
While going down the bicycle I ended up holding onto the second level railing, while the bicycle and I were at the ground. Ahead of me are stairs. At this angle, I am about to topple. I see that I can get down the stairs? How did I manage to get off the bicycle. I go back up the stairs and bring my bicycle down.

No comments: