Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

When Mirror and Scissor pair

Recall the frustrating moments when you get nothing for something. Thats how I felt many years ago walking out of a hair cuttig place. I wanted the expert to do something about the hair falling into my eyes. Temporarily she pinned it up and chopped the rest not nagging part. All I needed for the big change was a mirror and scissors. And there I had, the result of my handiwork, two bumps of hair right in the front of the head. Nothing short of another hair cut could save my face for the next day at work. And thats how I had a boy cut since then for a whole of six or more years..

Cutting hair sure requires skill.

In response to a prose piece below

************************

WOOF Contest – Top Picks



Poetry


Dragon Blogger - “The Golden Tooth - Random word poem about a fable of an old woman who grew a golden tooth.


Zorlone - “The Cross” - This is a poem I wrote way back in 1993 with some revisions. I was inspired to make this when lent started.


Himri - “Green grain” - About 'life' in a seed.



Prose / Life Stories


artist victoria o'neill - “Cuttiing Your Hair and Drawing on Yourself- About self expression.



Fiction


H. Benjamin Petrie - “I Really Couldn't Say” - A short story about a guy going to visit a girl and waiting around with her brother for her to get home.



Brought to you by PlotDog Press with the Serial Thriller Novel "Dead Play"

No comments: