Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Friday, November 19, 2021

To Schedule or not

 What is similar to Swipes app?

If you don’t want to have to schedule every service you might consume ahead of time, you have to accept queuing

If you know beforehand that you want haircut then you are able to get a wait time from say Great Clips when you check-in online.

Sometimes I have these things I need to do - say make sweets for family, but with no assessment of how long it will take to make or when exactly I plan to do that. Leaves me in a scramble on the day, where I am squeezing early morning or lunch time to keep my promise. Another factor to think of is the energy on that day.

If we can schedule activities into categories say self-care and see the percentages in a week and check if we are maintaining the right work, health, love, play pie balance, that framework would prioritize which activities need to come in first in the long and short term.

I have now scheduled activities into 2030.

No comments: