Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thanksgiving: How to Cook It Well



Thanksgiving: How to Cook It Well 


Few weeks ago, we made the customary pumpkin pie buy at Costco. Looking at my cart, a lady said thats good and asked me what I make for Thanksgiving.

A friend cooked turkey once and said that it takes a long time to cook. I have never dared to cook it. The bird. I kept it safe and sticked to the green bean casserole. Another friend cooked quail instead of the big bird.


Other options are tofurky.

I heard a teacher say that she is going to bake all her pies, cookies, sides tonight and wrap them. Because you know who is going to occupy the oven tomorrow.

I was surprised to hear from someone that she is going to have a huge family and colleagues over and make everything else except the turkey.

What are your customizations to the general Thanksgiving fare?

No comments: