Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Body Fat Monitor



Nokia Body Cardio- Wi-Fi Smart Scale with Body Composition & Heart Rate, White

I am not in love with the numbers that my Omron Body fat monitor is showing.


So time to get the Nokia Body Cardio app connected. The Body cardio scale got paired in the Health Mate app. Lets see what progress I make with the Get Strong for Women



The book has a 36 week program. It is totally made of 3 levels. Each level is split into 12 weeks.

I am at level 1, week 11. I already feel so good. This friday, I felt like twirling in the gym. I did the Pedda Puli dance.



The part where Nithin lifts his right leg and holds it with his hand. In the weeks before, I thought that it is a difficult move but now I feel so fit, that I am up for any moves. 

Recently, I saw colleagues practice Tricking

I learned of Capoeira few days ago. something to aim for.




‎”I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
Bruce Lee
I read this quote last Friday .Been thinking about it while swimming at the edge. What would I do 10000 times? I have done long walking. 

Currently my Omron is right. Yes I am at 36% fat. But I am sure it wont be no longer so.

8/3/2019

I am now at Level 3, first set of weeks.
After starting P90x dvd workout, I have now lost about 12.5 pounds, with fat down to 33.7%

8/11/19

BF - 32.9%

No comments: