Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Sunday, January 25, 2015

What is guessing?

My daughter and her friend came up with guessing game of putting something from the food basket or legos in a cube made of foam alphabets. Then they ask us to guess whats in there but as soon they tell off whats in there.
I told my daughter that needs to keep it a secret or else we wont be able to guess as we already know it.
she says "I am guessing about it"
I - "Guessing is telling without knowing"
She - "Whats that mean?"
She - "What is guessing"
I - You have to give us clues.
Until then she kept putting a tennis ball and give it off that its a ball.

She went into her play room and put something in the box. When asked for clues
She - Lunch
I - Can we eat it?
She - not now. later (We just had breakfast)?
I - Is it a fruit or a vegetable? Bread?
She - Pasta and Rice

Looks like she got the hang of providing clues and let others guess.


No comments: