Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Friday, November 4, 2011

With few letters

wilderness, wildness.
Thinking of wilderness, the moment I like to recall is the time I was birdwatching at Catalina mountains where I heard a Bewick wren sing. It was on a branch at my eye level. I felt like a giant led into the toy city.

The other day I was thinking about lighting and lightning.

Assassin bugs
Spinner bugs. Thinking about this I was reminded of a story where a drowning ant's life is saved by a leaf thrown into the water by a friend.

Walking is almost an ambulation of mind.
- Gretel Ehrlich.

Miners lettuce
Cirque

windsounds becoming watersounds - Gretel Ehrlich

I like the word meltwater.

A ticket to Tanzania
Terrazzo
Makonde art
ngoma
Mohamed Amin
Wilfred Thesiger
Mirella Ricciardi

No comments: